Followers

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Let's hear it for this week's Guest Designer


Hi There!!

It's Guest Designer Day and i'd like to introduce this week's Guest Designer,

Please Welcome Marianne I have loved making things ever since I can remember and discovered cardmaking in May 2006. I never knew a hobby could be so addictive. I have also been scrapbooking since early 2008. I am a member of 3 DTs and am lucky to make samples for Crafter's Companion for Create and Craft TV shows. I took redundancy from the County Council last October and now make cards to sell at craft fairs.



Marianne made this absolutely Gorgeous card using Princess Shona and Magical Day Sentiment.Thank you so much Marianne for sharing your fabulous creativity with us!!!


You can visit Marianne at her blog "Marianne's Craftroom"


Have a Fabulous Day!!!


Rachel :0)

0 comments on "Let's hear it for this week's Guest Designer"