Followers

Sunday, May 8, 2011

I'm back!!!


Morning everyone and hope you all had a fabulous Mothers Day!!

I have been on vacation for the past couple of weeks with my Mom who travelled over to see us from Scotland. We took her on a fabulous trip to Florida and revisited all the same things we did on a family vacation when I was 16!! Had a total blast and photos will follow once I catch up:)

I also want to thank all our DT for taking care of everything while I was away, they all did a fantastic job and I appreciate each and everyone of them!!
 
Here are a couple of cards to share today too......
 

Donna made these darling treat bags using Lenny the Lion



We are also sponsoring today


and

See you all tomorrow for tutorial Tuesday with Beth:)

Photobucket

2 comments on "I'm back!!!"

Scrappy Scatty on May 9, 2011 at 3:26 AM said...

Lovely to see you back Wendy
Love Jan
xx

Marlee on May 9, 2011 at 12:06 PM said...

These are adorable!! So cute! Thanks for sharing, and I hope you had a happy Mother's Day as well!!