Followers

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Guest Designer Day


I am thrilled to bring two fabuous Guest Designers today..
First up is Shell........

Hi Everyone, I was so excited to a Guest Designer at Digital Delights! My name is Shell Becker, I’ve been involved in paper arts industry for about 15 years, teaching, card making and scrapbooking……my work has been published in magazines. (paper as well as online)

Shell made this absolutely adorable Stair Step card using our Mermaid from our Under the Sea collection

I’ve been a Stampin’Up! Demonstrator for 6 yrs and I’m on the Come and Get It Challenges Design Team

There is nothing I love more than paper and ink. OH… except my fabulous hubby, Dan and my 2 most adorable and loving Australian Shepherds, Desi and Harley.

Visit Shell at her blog Creativity Crafting Saves Sanity


Our next Guest Designer came about when she sent me this fabulous card by email. I just had to share it with you......... Welcome Mary!!
 
Mary is one amazing lady and said that she learned to make cards last year from her friend while she was going thru chemo after a double mastectomy. She said that cardmaking was a  wonderful therapy and a way to bless others with beautiful handmade cards!


this is Mary during her chemo last year
 
This is Mary last week in Cabo, doesn't she look absolutely amazing and the card she made is also a beauty too:)
 Mary used Dilly Duck for the fantastic card.

Hi all my name is Mary Middleton, age 51. I have been happily married 29 years and live in California

I am a Former business owner, now retired due to cancer.

Love our two grandsons,tennis and card making (started while on chemo) have learned lots

I also speak on a Christian women’s circuit , Love the Lord and Love Life!

Mary

Unfortunately for us Mary does not yet have a blog but I for one hope she will create one soon. Would love to see more of her work!!

That's if for today folks, see you tomorrow for our JUNE release!!!!!!!!!


Photobucket

0 comments on "Guest Designer Day"