Followers

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Tutorial Sunday with Cristina


Hey friends,

It's time for another tutorial for digital delights by louby loo. Today I am doing a quick tutorial on how I color with prismacolor pencils as well as putting together a cute and simple card.

Today I am using the super adorable Little Dumpling and Little Dumpling accessories set.


Head on over to the tutorial page to see how it's done!
Photobucket

2 comments on "Tutorial Sunday with Cristina"

Beth Norman on April 4, 2011 at 6:34 AM said...

Precious. The DT did an awesome job.

Tanya S on April 4, 2011 at 7:53 PM said...

Haaahaa,that duck with the umbrella cracks me up.Great DT samples!!
PS Thanks for stopping by my blog and the sweet comment.I had so much fun working with Pippin'.Thanks for him!!

Hugs
Tanya S
http://obsessed-crazymomma.blogspot.com/