Followers

Sunday, April 10, 2011

New products and Meet our newest Tutorial Artist


Hi folks,
Hope you had a fabulous weekend!!
We have another set of new stamps in the store today!!
Meet our fun Smiley Flower Pot faces!!
Mother's Day is coming up and wouldn't these make a super cute card for Mom!! 
 



I am also super excited to announce a new Tutorial Artist! 
Welcome Tracy Wellman!!
My name is Tracy Wellmann and I live in Texas with my hubby and 2 boys ages 14 and almost 4 1/2. I work full time for a State of Texas facility that is home to over 300 developmentally disabled people and even though I work in the administration office providing service to them has been my passion for over 22 years. I've been crafting my entire life with "this and that" but have most recently turned my focus on paper crafts. I discovered blogging a little over 2 years ago when I was researching information on how to use my Cricut Expression. Little did I know it would open up a whole new world for me and the opportunity to meet so many wonderful people and work with different designers and companies. I love sharing my creative projects through my blog which includes lots of pictures and video tutorials. My son Spencer is my "right hand" crafty helper and you'll see and hear him in some of my video tutorials. I can't wait to see what the future brings.
My blog - http://www.craftjunkietoo.com
 
DIGI DAY
It's almost time for another DIGI DAY with DIGITAL DELIGHTS by LOUBY LOO on SNR! Audrey has some great fun and chat lined up. If you have not yet joined our SNR group, you can do so by clicking HERE. Then you just need to find a DIGITAL DELIGHTS digital stamp!! Create an Easter theme project come back and play with our DIGI DAY Challenge on April 14-21 on SNR for the chance to win 3 DIGI STAMPS from DIGITAL DELIGHTS or a 3 MONTH SUBSCRIPTION to SCRAPBOOK NEWS and REVIEW!!
Hope to see you there!!
We are hoping to have our challenge in the SNR FORUM, but if there is a change, I will let you know! Can't wait to see everyone's brilliant creations:)
 
We are also sponsoring two challenge blogs this week Quirky Crafts and their DT have some fantastic creations using our stamps

Second is
Kaboodle Doodles where the DT have also more fabulous creations!!


Thanks for stopping by and see you tomorrow for our tutorial Tuesday with Beth:)

Photobucket

0 comments on "New products and Meet our newest Tutorial Artist"