Followers

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Guest Designer Day


Hi folks,
It's another Guest Designer day..........
Welcome Marsha

Marsha used Private Peter for this fab card

I have been married for 43 years, have 6 children, 5 kids-in-law, and 10 grandchildren. I am recently retired which gives me more time with them and for card making. I am addicted to card challenges so I end up spending way too much time at my craft table. But I love making cards for family, friends, and for Operation Write Home. Thank you so much for the opportunity to be your Guest Designer.

See more of Marsha's work on Splitcoast stampers

We are also sponsoring Digital Tuesday this week


their DT have some really gorgeous samples, why not check them out!!

Photobucket 

2 comments on "Guest Designer Day"

leslierahye on April 20, 2011 at 10:21 PM said...

great card Marsha! I love how you used Private Peter!

Zombie on April 21, 2011 at 7:50 PM said...

The pirate is so cool!!