Followers

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Guest Designer Day


Hi folks!!
 
Today we have another fabulously talented designer to share with you today.
Welcome Tracy

My name is Tracey Rogers aka Lalkygirl in blogland.I live in Pembrokeshire and i have been papercrafting for 3 yrs after becoming hooked when i joined the trimcraft forum.I love cardmaking and stamping ...either digi or rubber as long as i can use my promarkers i am a happy bunny!!. I love all things girly so lace and pretty embellies with cute images can usually be found on my projects.
Tracy made this beautiful card using Easter Daisy (it is absolutely gorgeous!!)

I am very lucky and i am a design team member for lexi's creations ,cardmadfairy's digi days , ooh-la-la,the clipartfairy and meiflower crafts so crafting really is a part of everyday life for me.as you can tell ....Ilove crafting...



Check out the fabulous coloring of Daisy!!


Just stunning Tracy and thanks so much for sharing your talent with us!!
Visit Tracy at her blog "My Creative Place"

See you all tomorrow for our NEW RELEASE!!



 
Photobucket

0 comments on "Guest Designer Day"