Followers

Thursday, March 17, 2011

A VERY SPECIAL GUEST DT AND FREEBIE FRIDAY


Hi folks and Happy Friday.  We have a VERY special Guest Designer here today and actually the youngest, but very talented,  that we have had. I am delighted to introduce you to Tristan who is an absolute ray of sunshine. Welcome Tristan.....................

Hi! My name is Tristan and I am 8 years old. I am in 3rd grade and I excel in Reading, Writing, Math, and Science. I have a sister, Kaleigh who is 4 years younger then me.
My Nana calls me her Little Man, I am the first Grandchild and Nana says God put me here for a reason. My Nana was sick (or is) and my umbilical cord saved her life with the Core Blood and Stem Cells. In February I began making cards with my Nana. I really enjoy it!
Tristans first card was made using Dylan, Dylan Accessories set, our Easter accessories set  and Quiet Place sentiment

Before that....
I began Dirtbike riding when I was two. My first bike was a 2004 Yamaha PW and I rode it for 6 months with training wheels before I had my Dad remove them.
When I was 4 I wanted to race so my dad took me to our local track and signed me up for the 5 year and under PW 50cc. I took 2nd place.
I also did my first Arena Cross that year at our Fair and I took First!
I now ride a 2008 King Cobra 50, 2011 KTM 65 and my Papa and Nana bought me a Honda CR85.
The KTM 65 was my Birthday gift from my dad. It was my first new bike ever.
Last year I decided to do State Races and even though I was not able to make every State race I took 3rd in State.
This year in April I will be going to Nevada for the World Mini Championship. I hope I do good so I can maybe earn a place at LorettaLynn's.
When I am not Dirtbiking you can find me with my Papa out on a lake somewhere catching fish. My Papa named our boat LittleMan TJ (Tristan Jay) after me :)

His second Card was made using our newest release "Snuffles and Snookie, our Easter Digital Papers and Eggstraspecial sentiment

Oh... Yes I love country music, my great grandpa is a musician and I like Johnny Cash, Meryl Haggard, Brad Paisley, Reba (she is awesome!) but I also listen to other music.


His 3rd card used Barnaby Paints an egg which is available on the Holidays and Seasons DVD
Tristan has all the details of each card on his blog Time 4 T and I know he would LOVE you all to give him some comments.

Thanks so much Tristan for sharing your wonderful creations with us. You are a super talented young man and it has been my absolute pleasure to have you as our Guest DT today:)
It  is also Freebie Friday

Visit www.digitaldelightsbyloubyloo.com and visit the Freebie section

This weeks Freebie
is
the return of Barnaby Bunny cruisin in his carrotmobile

Hope you enjoy!

Dont worry if you missed the last weeks as it is now in the store for sale.

Have a great day and see you tomorrow for some more fun:)

Photobucket

13 comments on "A VERY SPECIAL GUEST DT AND FREEBIE FRIDAY"

Sharon on March 17, 2011 at 11:33 PM said...

Love these awesome cards!!! Tristan, you did an amazing job on each one!!! :)

sophiesmama on March 18, 2011 at 1:49 AM said...

Tristan, your cards are wonderful! Congratulations on being a guest designer on Digital Delights! You did a great job!

Maryann on March 18, 2011 at 3:49 AM said...

WAUW Tristan, you´re really a talented young man, and your cards are just awesome. I´m sure, there´ll be some really proud people, when they recieve one of your stunning cards. It´s sooo great to see, that young people still likes to make cards too, and even so gorgeous ones as these.Wonderful job sweetie and I hope, we´ll see a lot more of your work in the future too. It´s really awesome.

Jennifer on March 18, 2011 at 8:06 AM said...

Your cards are amazing and so is your story!!! What a remarkable young man! Keep up the good work! I shared this post with several DTs I am on, too!

Purple Card Lady on March 18, 2011 at 8:23 AM said...

Wow, Tristan! Congrats on your guest DT spot. You truly deserve it. Your creations are FAB!! :-D

Marlene on March 18, 2011 at 8:47 AM said...

Fantastic cards, Tristan! Thank you for sharing them with us.

My Inkie Fingers on March 18, 2011 at 9:38 AM said...

Tristan! These are awesome cards! If ever you want to be a guest designer for us let me know! You are a very talented young man! So glad that Digital Delights featured you today! They have such cute stamps huh?
Keep on Stampin Dude! Oh and STAY SAFE dirt biking *winks*

(((Hugs)))

Cindy-Lynn
Digi's With Attitude!

Tameko on March 18, 2011 at 11:22 AM said...

Tristan, you are so talented! Your cards are great.

Micki on March 18, 2011 at 1:37 PM said...

First of.... OMG Tristan, I could not believe I read correctly when I saw your very first card. Your very first card is way better than my 100th card :-).

And am so impressed about learning to ride a dirtbike. I just learned to ride a 2 stroke 80 a couple of years ago at the age of 43 (love it) but motorcross - wow....

Awesome job on all the cards!

Ellis on March 18, 2011 at 5:30 PM said...

Wonderful cards you've made Tristan! =)
Hugs, Elenor

karen In Houston on March 18, 2011 at 6:46 PM said...

Wow Tristan what a fantastic artist you are, and very creative.
Congrats on being a guest designer here.....

Moments by Marla on March 18, 2011 at 7:24 PM said...

Tristan, You are quite the professional at making these cards (Hallmark watch out). You are very special and so were your parents helping your grandma in a life saving way. Good Luck in Nevada!

Tristan's Time 4 Craftin' on March 18, 2011 at 10:25 PM said...

Thank you everyone for the real nice comments on my cards I really like reading them. I am glad you like my cards.

see ya
Tristan