Followers

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Guest Designer, Freebie Friday and announcement!


HI folks and happy Friday...
Welcome to Sheila, our Guest Designer today.

Hi I'm Sheila, AKA doubtfiresmusing,
I've been a crafter for as long as I can remember...tried most things from knitting, crochet,sewing I even had a go at Macrame ( the art of knotting), & cross-stiching...then in 2003 I stumbled onto QVC and saw Dawn Bibby demoing her paper crafting skills and thought mm I wouldn't mind giving that a go, and the rest as they say is History..:-).

Sheila used Lara Ladybug for this darling card

I've tried most techniques out there, but stamping is the one I love the most be it rubba or digis, I just love to colour.. and after all the year of practise I'm finally beginning to get there.
I am honoured that Wendy and the team have picked me to be in the spotlight.
Thanks so much Sheila for joining us, you can see more of Sheila's work at her blog Doubtfire's Musings

Onto this weeks Freebie
We have this week our Eggstraspecial Bunny

FREE STAMP Eggstraspecial Bunny-easter, egg, bunny

Eggstraspecial Bunny (colored)-easter, egg, bunny
Hope you enjoy!

Dont worry if you missed the last weeks as it is now in the store for sale.

I also want to let you know that Audrey Ernst is now our "Senior Groups Coordintor". Audrey will be taking charge over our SNR group (including Digi Day) and also Papercraft Planet too:)

I know Audrey has some fun things planned. I am thrilled and can't wait to see what she is going to come up with. Not a member of these groups. Head on over and join us:)

See you tomorrow for our Saturday tutorial with Cristina



Photobucket
 

8 comments on "Guest Designer, Freebie Friday and announcement!"

Cleah on March 3, 2011 at 11:27 PM said...

This is a different one, very cute bunny egg! Thank you so much for your wonderful artworks. ; )

cgl1539 on March 3, 2011 at 11:31 PM said...

BUNNY! I love the bunny egg, cute as the dickens, but dang the reminder that I need to get busy on my easter cards, not nice, lol.

Gram's Treasures on March 4, 2011 at 7:07 AM said...

Thanks a bunch...lovely bunny egg!

Marlene on March 4, 2011 at 9:14 AM said...

This card is just gorgeous.

Thank you for the freebie, too, Wendy!

Congrats to Audrey! She'll do a fantastic job.

Sheila on March 4, 2011 at 1:55 PM said...

Thanks for picking me to be in the spotlight Wendy, I had so much fun with little Lara.
Hugs Sheila xx

Moments by Marla on March 4, 2011 at 8:15 PM said...

This is such an adorable image. Thank you so much!!!

JACKIE on March 5, 2011 at 7:28 AM said...

cute image...thanks for sharing...hugs Jackie xx

Kim on March 6, 2011 at 7:32 AM said...

Extra Cute! Thanks so much for sharing.