Followers

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Guest Designer Day


Hi folks and welcome to our Guest Designer day. Today we have two fabulous talented ladies sharing their work with us. First up, meet Karli.............
Hi crafty friends,

I'm Karli. By day, I am a mild-mannered High School Spanish teacher, and at night, once my boys are off to bed, I sneak to my craft room & create! I love all things Hello Kitty (something I never quite outgrew), but now when I go to the Hello Kitty store, I can afford to buy what I want :) I have a passion for cardmaking, especially interactive or pop up cards. I also luuuv to create 3D papercraft projects and I often craft with my Gypsy & Cricut, my Copics, and all the toys I'm so lucky to be able to play with in Studio K (my craft room :)! I luuuv a good challenge, so you'll find me playing along with several great challenges out there in the blogosphere like here at Digital Delights! I'm currently on the Design Teams for Cardabilities, ABC Challenges, and Creative Card Crew. I'm so tickled to have been given the opportunity to create a little something for you today in the spotlight. You can find me at http://www.craftingwithclass.blogspot.com/ & hope you'll pop in & say "hi!" and that you take a looksie & find something to tickle your fancy. Thanks for peeking!

Hugs~
Karli
Card 411
I used the Circular Tree Background digi stamp colored with Copics. The card base was cut on my Cricut with the Wild Card cartridge. I added flower soft to accent the grass at the base of the tree. I accented the card with Stickles, Viva Décor Pearl pen, and patterned paper from My Mind's Eye- Fine & Dandy Collection.

Secondly we have Joesphine and here is what Josephine has to tell us about herself............

I've been crafting most of my adult life, starting with knitting and various stitching techniques, but I discovered papercrafts four or five years ago, and now my stitching lies neglected most of the time! I'm a Scot, but I've been living close to London for many years now with my husband and varying numbers of offspring (between one and three) depending on whether it's university term time or not. I work with severely autistic children in a local Special school.


Joesphine used our Scotland Ian set (which is on sale right now too!!) to make this gorgeous card.
To see more of Josephine's creations visit her blog at Josephine's Rainbow

Thanks so much gals, for sharing your superb talent with us:)

See you tomorrow for new cards Thursday and a fun new challenge:)



 Photobucket

2 comments on "Guest Designer Day"

Lisa Foster on March 23, 2011 at 6:41 PM said...

Beautiful cards Ladies! Thank you for being our Guest Designers this week:) It's an honor to have you both!
Hugs,
Lisa

Sharon on March 23, 2011 at 6:47 PM said...

These are just fantastic!! Love both of them! :)