Followers

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Guest Designer Day


Hi folks, I am thrilled to introduce you today to this weeks Guest Designer, Trisha. Her work is absolutely stunning and she has a fabulous blog too, which you really need to check out...............

Hi there-My name is Trisha Dubé-McMullen. I live in a picturesque area, along the Winnipeg River with my two children. I have been an elementary school teacher for 14 years, and have taught a range of subjects, including High School Art courses.
 

Trisha's adorable card used our Briley Digital Stamp


Since childhood, I have been drawing and creating with different mediums. I took many art/painting classes as a child and took some Art courses in High School and University. I was introduced to stamping and card-making in 1999, when a co-worker at school became a retailer for Hero Arts stamps and it has developed into a passion of mine!! I am very happy that my card-making abilities have evolved since then! LOL! I have a small group of great friends in town and we get together often to color images and create for our Design Team responsibilities.
I am currently designing for the following blog challenges: Fairy Fun Fridays, DCD Christmas Club, Totally Tilda, ABC Challenge, Do It With Digis. I was also a designer for Pink Cat Studio Stamps and a Guest Designer for Creative Inspirations challenge blog.

I hope you like my creation using this super sweet Briley digital stamp! Swing by my blog if you're interested in some blog candy! Thanks Wendy for this great opportunity! hugs, Trish :)

See you tomorrow for our New Release:)
Photobucket

2 comments on "Guest Designer Day"

craftykitten on March 2, 2011 at 2:14 AM said...

Woohoo Trisha, great card hun, lovely colours and layout and I love that dotty ribbon.
Hugs
Dawn xx

Marlene on March 2, 2011 at 9:00 PM said...

Fantastic card! Welcome as guest designer!