Followers

Sunday, February 6, 2011

New sets, new designers and digi day


Hi everyone,
Hope you had a terrific weekend.
 
Lots to share today, first being some new sets added to the store
 




These make perfect backgrounds for all our Character Stamps OR resize them to add sentiments.

I am also thrilled to introduce New Designers to our Design Team.
Shelley - Designer for Digital Delights
Hi I am Shelley, I live on the east coast of Yorkshire in a little seaside town called Bridlington. I have been with my hubby Derrick for 10 years now (married 6) and we have three gorgeous boys (Jacob, Ethan & Noah) We have 2 cats, 3 rabbits and 5 parrots.
I work from home and run the online discount card making supplies store One Stop Card Crafts. I began making cards just over 4 years ago and when I struggled to buy supplies in my area I decided to open my online store.

I love all aspects of card making and became addicted straight away. I enjoy many different techniques especially stamping, digital stamps and using embellishments. I love to try out new techniques, really enjoy challenges and making new crafty like minded friends. When I'm not working, I craft, enjoy walks with the boys, interior design, camping and much more.
See more of Shelley's work at her blog One Stop Cards
 

Carley - Designer Digital Delights

My name is Carley Carter and I am from Southern Mississippi where the actual school lives The University of Southern Mississippi.I am 29 and have been married to the man of my dreams for almost 5 years. He treats me like the princess that I am! I am a certified elementary education teacher with a license to teach in Mississippi. Everyone tells me I chose this major because I still like to color and craft but that is only a small reason ;) I am currently a stay at home mom teaching my almost 4 year old and my one year old boys Coleton and Cash. I live in a house full of boys and am praying for that girl one day! I am OBSESSED with pink and glitter! I have been coloring since I was old enough to hold a crayon. I just started crafting within the last year so I am new to all of this but loving every minute! I have learned so much and many of the techniques I learned from the fabulous tutorials that are here at Digital Delights.II now do a little bit of everything from designing blogs to baking super cute cookies to making fun crafts. I am so excited to be joining this fabulous team of uber talented ladies! I look forward to learning more and getting to know all of you! Thank you for this opportunity!
See more of Carley at her blog The Real I-Carley
 
Leslie - Designer Delightful Challenges
Hi, my name is Leslie-Rahye. I live in Stephenville, Texas. I have been married 18 years to my soul mate. We have two amazing free-willed beings ages 10 and 4. I've been crafting and creating since I can remember, dabbling in everything from sewing, to oil painting, to scrapbooking, to photography to beadwork to crafty crafts--and many things in between. I create because it's in my soul; it's my passion.
I am thrilled to be named to Delightful Challenges Design Team and can't wait to create for you fun cards and paper crafts using Louby Loo's great digital images!
See more of Leslie's work at her blog Leslierahye
 
It's also that time of month.......... Digi Day is this coming Thursday and hope you will join us at our SNR Group
 



Lisa Foster is leading the day with a fun filled challenge and a free stamp to use for your challenge.
There will be a lot of fun and games, so hope to see you there
 
 Photobucket

0 comments on "New sets, new designers and digi day"