Followers

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Meet this weeks Guest Designer and some "Just Because" cards


Hi folks, another week is speeding by........... Today is our Guest Designer day and I want to introduce you to the super talented Angie....................
 Hi! I'm Angella (with 2 l's) or just Angie! My hubby and I will be celebrating 19 years in May....he supports me in all that I do...the Lord has truly blessed me! I have worked full time in accounts receivable and collections for a semi-trailer dealership for twenty years, plus I have a home-based business in which I sell essential oils, vitamins, herbs, and natural products.
Angela used our sunflower background

 I have been stamping for about nine years....I never knew this world existed until my cousin became a Stampin' Up Demo....the very moment I saw the cover of the catalog, I was hooked!!! I now design cards, do Product Reviews, and write articles for Our Daily Bread designs, plus I am the Bible Verse Thursday Challenge Hostess and Design Team member over at Christian Paper Crafts as well. My "mission" is to encourage and inspire others, either with paper-crafting or my faith, and to give glory to the one who has blessed me so, Almighty God! I would like to thank Digital Delights for featuring me this week...I had a blast using the Sunflower Background digi-stamp!! Blessings, Angie
 
Thanks for sharing with us Angie, you card is absolutely gorgeous:) To see more of Angie's darling work visit her blog at Body, Mind, Spirit and Stamps
 
The DT have also made some wonderful samples that I just had to share....
 
Lisa V used St Patricks Larry and our St Patricks Day Papers to make this fabulous card
 
Jan used our Little Dumpling accessories and It's a Girl sentiment for this perfect baby card

We are also sponsoring today the ABC Christmas Challenge

Have a fabulous day and see you tomorrow for New Cards and New Challenge Thurdsay

Photobucket

3 comments on "Meet this weeks Guest Designer and some "Just Because" cards"

Lynn on February 16, 2011 at 1:15 PM said...

Adorable cards by the DT, as always. Congrats to Angie for being chosen as your Guest Designer. I always love her creations - they are amazing, as is this one. Angie, love this card. Great digi inspiration!

Beth Norman on February 16, 2011 at 7:37 PM said...

Love your card Angie. Congratulations on being the guest designer. Team you awesome work.

Lisa Foster on February 16, 2011 at 9:36 PM said...

How Beautiful Angela! Thank you for being our special Guest Designer this week:)

Great job DT! Fabulous work as always!
Hugs,
Lisa