Followers

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Guest Designer Day


It's Guest Designer day and this week we welcome a super talented and crafty lady. Welcome Marilyn............


My name is Marilyn, live in on a farm in southwest Saskatchewan, Canada & I work full time as an administrator in a municipality. I have been married longer than I have been anything (we will be celebrating our 40th anniversary this year) and have a husband who is so supportive of my crafting obsession. We have two children who are grown and married and between them, they have given us a wonderful son-in-law and daughter-in-law plus three glorious grandchildren.
 

 In my spare time, I like to make cards & have been doing that for about 2 years now but it didn’t really take off until my husband (with the help of my crafty daughter) gave me a set of Copics for Christmas. I love creating cards & working with both digital & rubber images but especially digis because of their versatility. I’ve always been crafty & loved doing it, from sewing, to macrame (what a craze!), decorative painting... you name it & I’ve probably tried it but the card making is what I really enjoy the most. I thoroughly enjoy being on my design teams & although it can get a little hectic with a full time job, I wouldn’t trade it for the world.
 See more of Marilyn's work at her blog One Stamping Fool 
 
Be sure to stop by tomorrow!!
It's NEW RELEASE DAY:)
 
Photobucket

2 comments on "Guest Designer Day"

Marlene on February 1, 2011 at 9:31 PM said...

Gorgeous card, Marilyn!

Beth Norman on February 2, 2011 at 9:34 AM said...

Your card is darling. Congratulations on being the guest designer of the day.