Followers

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Guest Designer Day and some Just Because samples


Hi all and Happy Hump Day. I am sure the following creations will cheer you up and provide you with some inspiration............
Firstly we have a new Delightful Piecings Cut File in the store
3 piece box set for use with your cutting machines.
Box sizes are for cards measuring 6"x 6", 5" x 5" and 4" x 4"
Comes with the following formats: ai, dxf, eps, pdf, scut2, svg, mtc
NOTE: PICTURE DEPICTS FINISHED BOX WITH ADDED EMBELLISHMENTS (DOWNLOAD FILE IS FOR BOX CUT-OUT ONLY)
Click here to purchase
Welcome Donna, this weeks Guest Designer

 My name is Donna and I live in Nottingham, England with my husband and our Jack Russell dog. We retired a few years ago from transporting children for Social Services, which was more than a full time job. I’ve been crafting now for 4 years now.
Donna made this beautiful card using Dilly Duck (great use of digital stamp duplication and resizing)

I started out creating scrapbooks but moved onto cardmaking and love it. I love working with both digital and rubber stamps, although you have more choice with digital images, there’s just something about having the image in rubber…..it must be the collecting aspect of it. I also do a lot of research into the craft trends in papercrafting for my own online business and also help to launch artists into the digital world of crafting. I’ve been fortunate enough to be on a few Design Teams and love that it gets me creating even though sometimes I feel like I’m falling behind in other important things…….like housework. LOL

Thank so much Donna, it was wonderful to get to know you a little better and see your wonderful work.
Our other Donna from our DT made this super cute Scrapbook tin using Moonwalk Billy and our Space Accessories set


and finally Wanda made these fabulous Candy Bar Wrappers, they are just darling Wanda.

Thanks to all for sharing these wonderful creations.
See you tomorrow for new cards and new challenge Thursday



Photobucket

0 comments on "Guest Designer Day and some Just Because samples"