Followers

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Announcements


Hi folks,

 
Hope you all had a terrific weekend:)
Some news to share today...........
 
First of all we are to have a fun new spot every other Saturday, showcasing our New Products.
Wanda Keller one of our Delightful Challenges DT is the marvelously talented lady who is going to be our New Product Designer.
Her first posting will be this Saturday (I saw the sneak peek of it and trust me you are going to love it!!)
 
Secondly, taking Wanda's place over at Delightful Challenges is Wendy Rayner.
Wendy joins us from the U.K. and here is a little from her.......
"Hi there,
I have been a crafter for many years now, taking up various crafts as and when time and finances allowed. When my children were young I was fortunate to work from home as a design assistant to a knitwear designer, collaborating with her on new designs. Once they were grown up I returned to the 9-5 office routine after re training and qualifying as an Accountant.
I have enjoyed many crafts over the years including dressmaking, home decor, knitting, cross-stitch, papercrafting, Kumihimo, pottery, making jewellery and flower arranging. Although sadly some of these I am unable to do any more because of disabilities, but the crafts I can still do help me keep my sanity, mind you some people say I lost that years ago!!"
Thrilled to have you onboard Wendy. You can see more of Wendy's work at her blog Purple Crazy Crafting


Wanda made this wonderful box using our It's all boy paper set and circular birthday sentiment

Jackie's delightful card is made using Shelby the Seal and sealed with a kiss sentiment

Dianne made this fabby boys card using Casey goes fishing and our ticket sentiments set.

See you tomorrow for our tutorial with Beth
Photobucket

1 comments on "Announcements"

Court on February 20, 2011 at 11:42 PM said...

WOO HOO for Wanda!!! I am SO excited for both her and you as she is just fabulous!!!