Followers

Sunday, January 30, 2011

New releases, new tutorial artist and new cards


Happy Monday everyone, hope your weekend was fabulous. Todays post is quite long as we have a lot of "NEWS" for you:)  First up is a sneak peek of our New release badges. Our February stamp releases will be out this Thursday. This month we have TWO brand new sets.





I am thrilled to introduce you to our newest tutorial artist, Cristina. Cristina will be doing tutorials for us every other Saturday and I just know you are going to love them:)

Hi my name is Cristina and I'm a stay at home mother of one living in Buffalo NY. I have the most wonderful hubby in the world who lets me buy as much crafting supplies as I can hide :) I started scrapbooking almost 6 years ago but have found the love of card-making in the past year. I love finding and trying new techniques and my "style" is very experimental. When I am not crafting , "momming",playing tea time and/or dress up I enjoy watching livetime movies and eating too much chocolate :) I am very excited to be a member of the Digital Delights team.
Please visit my blog at Crafting With Christina 

 
Cristina's first tutorial will be this coming Saturday.
 
I also want to share a few cards that some of the DT have been making
 


Anita made this super fun birthday card using Birthday Pippin, our ticket sentiments set and our All Boy Digital Papers

Donna made this darling treat box using Cuddles sends Love and Valentine sentiment

See you all tomorrow for our first tutorial with Beth:)



 
Photobucket

0 comments on "New releases, new tutorial artist and new cards"