Followers

Sunday, January 16, 2011

New Designers and Retiring Stamps


Morning all and hope your weekend was wonderful.
I want to thank everyone who applied for our Digital Delights Design Team. We had an overwhelming amount of applications and needless to say the final decision was incredibly hard. I would love to take you all:) We had asked for 4 new members but I have taken on an additional 6. I am thrilled to introduce you to our newest Designers..........

Anita- Digital Delights Designer
I am soon to be a Work at Home Mom, running my own social media consultancy for small businesses and local charities. I worked in the fundraising industry for 14 years and would not have survived without "discovering" stamping. I am completely addicted to all things stamping and paper craft related, scouring the web, magazines and books for ideas and inspiration. I love using digi images because of all the things you can do to customize them. I've been eyeing Digital Delights for a while now and I am very excited to get to work with Ridley and all his friends (Ridley was the image that drew me in because of the raccoons that visit our backyard every night in the summer.) My family consists of two beautiful daughters, two snarky cats, six fish and one husband.

Visit Anita at her blog The Hovey Hut

Jackie - Digital Delights Designer
Hi, I am Jackie, I live in Northern Kentucky with my husband and a 11 year old grandson we are blessed to be raising. I am a mother and friend to my four grown children and a busy grandma with my six grandsons. About four years ago, I put my scrap booking on the back burner and turned my focus to card making and altered crafts, then about two years ago I discovered digital images and became addicted immediately . I simply love the ease and versatility digital images provides.I loved being inspired by so many artists, I am in awe of all the talent out in blog land and I love to go blog hopping for inspiration. I am excited to be joining Digital Delights by Louby loo design team and look forward to creating with all the fabulous digital images you can find in the store. 

Visit Jackie at her blog Paper Moments

Jan - Digital Delights Designer
My name is Jan , although I am mainly called by my nickname which is Scatty. I live with my wonderful husband and our 3 adopted cats.
We have recently moved into a house we bought to renovate. It’s been hard going but we are getting there and I now have a fabulous craft room!
I have been crafting for a year now and although I started out by scrap booking , making cards has definitely taken over. I have a wonderful Grandaughter who has just turned a year old.

Visit Jan at her blog Scrappy Scatty Jan

  Melissa - Digital Delights Designer
I am Melissa Seigler, I live in Hephzibah GA I have been married to my husband Jimmy for 22 years. We have 3 daughters (Sara, Lauren and Shelby) We have two grandchildren Matthew & Raegan. I have been scrapbooking for over 20 years now, way before everyone knew what it was...I enjoy taking my photographs and telling the story. I recently discovered the art of card making...And was instantly addicted to the craft. I like to use all sorts of elements in my crafting and consider myself to be more of a multi medium artist. My style is whimsical and playful... I like to bring a "SMILE" to your face when you see my projects. I am so blessed to be able to teach my passion of papercrafting locally. I also have gained so many long distance friendships over the past year from papercrafters just like me that find this creative outlet rewarding and fun. I purchased my Cricut about 3 years ago... And all I can say is it truly changed my life and how I create. I like to "think outside the box" or the picture and bring it to life. I believe the journey through life is what is most important so "make it the BEST !!! "

Visit Melissa at her blog A Paper Journey

Sandra - Digital Delights Designer
My name is Sandra and I live in Southern California with my husband and my toddler son. I have been scrapbooking for 2 years and card making for about a year now. I started my blog last year because I was inspired by the movie Julie & Julia and I decided that I would love to challenge myself to make 365 Cricut projects in 365 days. Since I started my blog I have met so many talented people and having a blog opened the doors to so many new things, I actually never knew what a Digi Stamp was until I was introduced to it on one of the Design Team's that I am on. I am totally in love with Digi's I guess it brings back childhood memories of when I would spend hours coloring in my coloring books with my crayons and pencils. I am really passionate about being creative everyday and I love every minute of it I really feel like scrapbooking/cardmaking is therapy and I feel very fulfilled in life sharing my hobby with other people who are just as passionate about it. I love to use Digi Stamps along with my Cricut and Cuttlebug. I am so excited to be on the Digitial Delight's Design Team and excited to see where this new and journey takes me!
Visit Sandra at her blog 365 Days of Cricut

Val - Digital Delights Designer
I am in my 60's, have married for 38 years, with two grown up sons, and three cats - a Persian who is now 17 years old, and two naughty boy Chincillas. I live in a small village in Hampshire, southern UK.

I have a fairly eclectic style, working with stamping, digital and multimedia and altered art. I took early retirement because of ill-health, which has now improved beyond measure, and although crafting in one form or another has been part of my life since childhood, when I found cardmaking, and particularly rubber stamping, etc, around 10 or so years ago, it was almost life changing for me - I became addicted! This
is well evidenced by the amount of stash I have, and very little space left in my craft room. I love colour and working with it and the results were so immediate.
Visit Val at her blog Flissys Crafty Haven


More big news today!! We are having a fabulous store clearance to make way for new goodies this year.
Our complete sale section is filled with RETIRING STAMPS. These will not be here for long so get them while you can:)
Have a fabulous day! 



Photobucket

1 comments on "New Designers and Retiring Stamps"

Marlene on January 17, 2011 at 9:40 PM said...

Welcome aboard, new designers! Looking forward to working with you!