Followers

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Meet our New Tutorial Artists and our Guest Designer


Hi all and as promised yesterday we have some fabulous and fun news. We have two new tutorial artists joining our team, welcome Beth and Diane who will be doing back to back tutorials every Tuesday. They have some wonderful ideas and I know you are going to love what they have coming in the future weeks!!

Beth Norman - Tutorial Artist
Hi, my name is Beth Norman. I live in Ontario, Canada. Rubberstamping found its' way into my life 9 years ago, after a life-time of cross-stitching, pottery, and acrylic painting. I have been scrapbooking for 14 years. It is with my husband's encouragement that I started blogging. Another hobby of mine is reading--mysteries, crime and political thrillers. My family is grown so my attention is devoted to my husband and two chihuahuas. Thank you, Wendy, for asking me to join your team. I'm thrilled to be part of Digital Delights.
Visit Beth at her fantastic blog Sunflowers and Dragonflies

Diane Cook - Tutorial Artist
I’m Diane Cook, an author, minister, scrapbooking/cardmaking artist and teacher, and a wife, mother and a grandmother of three. I am a Scrapbook, Design and You (EK Success) certified teacher who teaches at Michaels in Rehoboth Beach, Delaware. I am also slated to teach at several Creating Keepsakes Conventions venues this year. I enjoy riding the trends, especially vintage. As a child, my favorite television programs were Howdy Doody, Roy Rogers, and all the westerns I was allowed to stay up and watch. Does this mean that I’m vintage too? I started scrapbooking as a teenager and have continued for more than half a century. Of course, what’s scrapbooking without cardmaking? You have to do something with all those scraps. I consider papercrafting an art form in the folk art tradition. My goal is to develop tutorials that both excite and enlighten. And, if it’s not fun, I don’t do it. So, let’s have fun together.
Visit Diane at her beautiful blog Our Scrapping Life

We are not done yet!!It is also Guest Designer day here at Digital Delights!! Welcome another uber talented artist.......... Elizabeth Miller

Hi, my name is Liz aka buttonsforbrains! I started making cards about 5 years ago and have been blogging for the last 3 years. I think blogging and crafting fit together perfectly, don’t you think?


I am very lucky to be on a few design teams. I think this is down to my “quality control“, aka my darling husband. Nearly every card I have made gets run passed him. Sometimes the conversation goes like this….
“It’s not straight….of course it is….it’s definitely not.”
“I’ve only counted 2 layers, you know there should be more.”

Believe it or not it is our 5th wedding anniversary today (19th January) 5 blissful years and I have managed not to stab him with my pokey tool…..but there’s still time!

Wow that was wonderful Liz, you card is fabulous and it was nice to get to know you a bit better too:)
See what else Elizabeth has to share over at her blog Buttons for Brains!

See you all tomorrow for New cards from the DT and a new Challenge too:) 

Photobucket

1 comments on "Meet our New Tutorial Artists and our Guest Designer"

Marlene on January 19, 2011 at 11:06 AM said...

Welcome aboard, ladies!