Followers

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Guest Designer day


Hi all and welcome to our Guest Designer day.

 Welcome to Anita from Norway. 

My name is Anita Eugenie Holmer and I am 45 years old. I currently live in a small town in the northern part of Norway. I have been married for 22 wonderful years with my soul mate, Tor Ivar, And together we have two beautiful boys. I’ve been making cards for 1,5 years, and I learn new things every day. I love to participate in different challenges and be a active blogger. Always looking for new techniques and inspiration from others out there.

Anita made this darling card using Love You Lara and our Happy Birthday to a Little Lady sentiment.
It is simply beautiful and thank you for sharing this.

Anita has some absolutely stunning work on her blog at Anita's Hobbyverden. If you get a chance hop on over and see all her beautiful work.

We are also sponsoring Creative Card Crew and I have to say the DT over there have made some samples using our stamps and they llok fabulous!!

Thanks for stopping by and see you tomorrow for new cards Thursday:)


Photobucket

2 comments on "Guest Designer day"

Jacki Randolph on January 26, 2011 at 1:02 AM said...

WOW Anita your card is absolutley beautiful!! Love Lara is the soft pinks!! Fabulous card!!

Lisa Foster on January 26, 2011 at 4:03 AM said...

This is truly gorgeous Anita! Thank you so much for being our Guest this week! You're creations are always so lovely!
Hugs,
Lisa