Followers

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Guest Designer Day and sponsoring....................


Hi all and welcome to our Guest Designer today......................

My name is Susan, I live in Manchester UK with my husband and a household of dogs and cats!!

I have two daughters, we run a small family bakery together here in Manchester, they are Emma who has my only grandson and who shares my blog – The Two Pink Ladies - and my youngest daughter Jeni who lives close by with her partner and their family of pets!


Since being a little girl I have been involved in all aspects of crafting, all my family including my Dad and brother were very crafty people, there was always someone making something from an embroidered picture to a piece of clothing, jewellery , rugs, curtains and furnishings, even cards using leaves and pressed flowers and calendars to give to family, so it was easy to learn off them as I was the youngest. I have hopefully passed all this information and the love of all that is ‘crafty’ on to my two daughters, to my joy they are both very crafty and are carrying on the tradition, even Jeni’s partner and my grandson do the occasional card and gift!

I love all forms of papercrafting and have been making cards and papercraft items like notebooks and sets of drawers and boxes for trinkets, for as long as I can remember. I love making a card or gift that is special just for that person and seeing their eyes when they open up the envelope or box!! My other interests are, spending time with my family, scrapbooking, embroidery, sewing, knitting, dressmaking, movie watching and reading.

Sounds like you are super busy lady Susan:) Thanks so much for being our Guest this week at Digital Delights. To see more of Susan's creations visit her at Two Pink Ladies

We are also sponsoring Cooking It Up with Katie. Be sure to hop on over and join in the fun.

See you tomorrow for lots of fun, New Release, Digi Day and New Challenge:)


 
Photobucket

0 comments on "Guest Designer Day and sponsoring...................."