Followers

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Digital Delights Sunday - Love You Lara Candy Wrapper



Welcome to another Digital Delights Sunday tutorial! Today I'll be featuring one of Wendy's new January release digital stamps called Love You Lara. The new release digi's are all perfect for Valentine's cards and crafts, and little Lara just stole my heart! I'll be using her to decorate a sweet treat for Valentine's Day, and if you'd like to pick up Love You Lara, just click HERE.
Don't forget to come by the tutorial page to view the video on making the Valentine's Day Candy Wrapper!
 


 Have an awesome day!
Hugs,
Mary

1 comments on "Digital Delights Sunday - Love You Lara Candy Wrapper"

Janett on January 16, 2011 at 10:16 AM said...

I had to come check out your blog after seeing Mary's video! I loved the candy wrapper! So cute!