Followers

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Guest Designer Day


Ooooooooh I have been so excited about this week designer, Kym Weber!! When Kym emailed me her project for today, I can honestly say I was speechless. It is absolutely fantastic and I am sure you will agree too!
Welcome Kym..............
 Hi! My name is Kym and I am a SAHW. I have 2 children, Karissa - 22 who is a Medical Assistant and Travis - 20 who is a US Marine stationed in California. I also have 3 grandchildren, Aiden - 4 and Mitchell & Logan - 20 months. I have been an avid crafter for many years that consisted of cross-stitching, crocheting, knitting and sewing. A few years ago a dear friend talked me into card making. I never thought that I would get hooked as much as I have. I enjoy not only creating cards but also different types of projects that are a challenge for my family and friends. My Mom and Dad always joke with me about my creations that they are never simple but will have many embellishments. I find that when I'm putting a card/project together is my relaxing time.


Kym's Winter Wonderland Project!!



Kym used the following digital stamps in her project:
Candy Cane Jingles
Caroling Penny
Lexie the Caroling Cat
Mr. Nutcracker
Razzle the Reindeer
Stuck up the Chimney Santa
Tangled Lights Reindeer
(all of our Christmas stamps are 50% off, click here to see the whole range)

Kym also added what else she used to create this amazing village:
The images are 1 1/4" tall and were colored with Prisma color pencils and OMS. They were embellished with Glossy Accents, White Fun Flock and some with Sakura Gel Pens. The Wintery Village is from Family Fun. That was embellished with Glossy Accents, White Flower Soft, Snow Crystal Ultra Fine Glitter and Sakura Gel Pens.


What can I say Kym, it has been an absolute delight to have you as our Guest DT this week and thank you for sharing your wonderful talent with us. To see more of Kyms creations, visit her blog at Nana's Keepsakes

We are also sponsoring Truly Scumptious Challenge today and our very own Rachel is their Guest DT

See you all tomorrow for new cards Thursday from the DT.
Have a fabulous day
Photobucket

4 comments on "Guest Designer Day"

sophiesmama on December 7, 2010 at 10:38 PM said...

WOW! Absolutely AWESOME, Kym!!! TFS!
Hugs,
Mary

Marlene on December 8, 2010 at 8:40 AM said...

Fabulous creations, Kym!

Lisa Foster on December 8, 2010 at 10:53 PM said...

Wow! Kym! This is so cool! You are an amazing artist! Thank you so much for being our guest designer this week! :)
Hugs,
Lisa

Patricia St Martin on December 10, 2010 at 11:47 AM said...

Hey girlfriend... This is wonderful! You are the best... You did a fabulous job on your creation. I just love everything about it and all the digits you used.. Talk about being small, you are crazy but that why I love you...
Super Hugs, Patricia