Followers

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Some new Toppers and our Guest Designer…………


Christmas Toppers set Two are now in our store...........


It is also our Guest Designer day and I want to introduce you to the talented Mandy

blogger pic
Hi all, my name is Mandy, I live in the South West of England and am married with 2 children age 22 & 18.

I discovered crafting 2 years ago thanks to hubby bringing me home a card making magazine as I needed a hobby to keep me occupied while on sick leave due to a car accident, I'm sure he regrets that now lol.
019
Mandy made this absolutely stunning card with our Gingerbread House
I am lucky enough to belong to a few design teams and have a terrible addiction for Magnolia stamps, flowers and sparkle.
See more of Mandys work at her blog "A Sprinkling of Glitter"

See you Thursday for our November new release

0 comments on "Some new Toppers and our Guest Designer…………"