Followers

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Meet our Guest Designer


Annika Ryan was our winner of our Delightful Challenge last week.

Her work is absolutely darling and this is the card she made with her stamp choice!!


It is so adorable. Annika used our Happy Dance Nesbitt for this card.

Here is what Annika has to say...............

I am 39-year old mum of 2 kids, a boy and a girl. I have one barking mad big hairy mutt called Vicar (cause he's black with little white beard and cause it cracks my hubby up to say "Mornin', Vicar!").
I live in the West of Ireland, there are no craft groups or decent craft shops nearby so internet is my lifeline. But I'm not Irish, I'm Estonian (hence my weird English :D).
I am hooked on different colouring mediums, guess I've tried most of them and like them all for different reasons/occasions/styles. And I totally LOVE patterned paper. Oh, and fun embellies. And ribbon. Can't forget lace...

Other than that I enjoy reading and occasional tv-shows and walking and messing about with my kids.


To see more of Annika's fabulous creations, visit her at Another Messy Crafter

See you all tomorow for new cards Thursday:)



Photobucket

1 comments on "Meet our Guest Designer"

Marlene on November 17, 2010 at 1:59 PM said...

Fantastic card, Annika! Your work always bowls me over!!!

39?!!! WTH?!! I swear she looks like she's about 22!!!!