Followers

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Guest Designer


Happy hump day folks!! We have a fabulous Guest Designer today that I am sure will lift you mid week blues........
 
Welcome Nanda

Hi, my name is Nanda, I am 33 years old and live in The Netherlands. When I was 18 I started making cards, 3D cards. After 8 years I wanted something different and then I found stamping and scrapbooking. Since then I make cards on different ways (but not 3d cards!!!) and scrapbook a lot. Most off the time I scrapbook about my two birds, they are funny and with good luck I get great pictures off them. I make cards and scrapbook just to relax and have fun.

Nanda made this gorgeous card using Santa Bryce


 
To see more of Nanda's fantastic work, visit her blog at Nanda Creatief
 
See you tomorrow for our New Release:)
Photobucket

1 comments on "Guest Designer"

Lisa Foster on December 1, 2010 at 9:48 PM said...

This is absolutely stunning! Love it, Nanda! Thank you so much for being our Guest Designer this week!
Hugs,
Lisa