Followers

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Guest Designer Day


Hi folks,
 
We have a fantastic Guest Designer for you today............
Welcome Gloria,
 

Hello,
My name is Gloria and I live in beautiful Ocean City, Maryland with my awesome hubby Ben and my little Yorkie Lily. We have been blessed with 6 awesome children and 10 beautiful and wonderful grandchildren! I love all types of crafts but especially making cards and little fimo figures for my family and friends.

Have a Blessed Holiday Season!
 
Gloria made this absolutely stunning card using Christmas Stocking Toby.

Thanks so much for being our Guest Dt this week Gloria, it was a pleasure to have you and see your glorious work. To see more visit Gloria at her blog Paper Blessings



 
Photobucket

3 comments on "Guest Designer Day"

Court on November 23, 2010 at 10:44 PM said...

Your little Lily looks so much like our little Yorkie! Except we keep our Yorkie cut short. Gorgeous card and it's wonderful to see your work!

Patti Ross on November 24, 2010 at 6:54 AM said...

Your project is great! Lily is adorable. We are a yorkie household, ourselves. Rescue, Kodi 16 years, Rascal 5 years and our shorky rescue, Trixie is 2 years and expecting her first litter. My son has two rescue yorkies, as well. So nice to meet you and will check out your blog!!!!

Patti Ross
www.pattilynncreations.blogspot.com

Lisa Foster on November 24, 2010 at 8:44 PM said...

WOW Gloria! This is absolutely stunning! I love the colors you've used! :) Thanks for be our guest designer this week!
Hugs,
Lisa