Followers

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Digi Heat Embossing Tutorial


Happy Tuesday all, it’s tutorial Tuesday with me Jo!

Well I’ve had a mad idea this week…not sure if it will work but gonna give it a go!  My tutorial for today came to mind when I was sorting out my tool draw…. I came across my embossing pen that I bought way back and never used, so I thought about whether you can print off a digi and emboss the image?

So today’s tutorial is over on the Tutorials and is…..

Digi Heat Embossing

Heat Embossing is very useful when colouring projects as the raised lines help to give a clean definition and you don’t have to worry about being too neat and going out of the lines….. Heat embossing gives a shiny raised image which adds a lovely finishing touch to any projects and can give digi images a hand stamped finished. 

Love Jo xxx

0 comments on "Digi Heat Embossing Tutorial"