Followers

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

A New Tutorial Artist, New cards and challenge


Hi Follks,  I am so excited to share with you today the addition of a new DT member.
Mary Grubbs is joining us as one of our Tutorial Artists and will be sharing some of her fabulous work with us every Sunday!!
Welcome Mary.............
Hi, my name is Mary, and I’m so happy to be a Tutorial Designer for Digital Delights! My wonderful husband and I, along with our little long haired Chihuahua, Sophie, live in one of the most beautiful places on earth, Central Kentucky. We have been blessed with a son and a daughter, and 7 precious grandchildren.

It seems I’ve been crafting most of my life. I’ve loved doing woodworking, folk art painting, counted cross stitch, weaving, sewing, scrapbooking, and my current favorite, card making. I hope my video tutorials will help and inspire you!

Be sure to visit Mary's blog Cardz TV for some fabulous inspiration
Now onto our Thursday creations from the DT!!. Be sure to visit their blogs for more details on how they make their creations.

Click here to buy Pickles the Penguin

As always all our stamps come in both JPEG and PNG format
I will be back a little later with the drawing of our Cricut winners!! and also our digi day winner. So stay tuned:)

 
 

We also have a new challenge over at out sister site today, be sure to check out all the new cards the DT have made using our new releases too!! This weeks challenge over at Delightful Challenges is sponsored by Digital Delights and you could win all 3 of our DVD Digital Stamp collections (a $34.99 value).
Talk to you all soon!
Hugs



Photobucket

3 comments on "A New Tutorial Artist, New cards and challenge"

Lesley from WI on October 20, 2010 at 10:20 PM said...

Super cute cards!!

Marlene on October 21, 2010 at 12:52 PM said...

Welcome aboard, Mary! Looking forward to seeing what you come up with.

Super cute cards from my very talented design team members this week!

iluvmybugs on October 21, 2010 at 1:08 PM said...

What a great addition to your Design Team...Mary is so talented...can't wait to see what she creates!!!

~Terry~