Followers

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Meet some of our New Designers.............


Hope you all had a fantastic weekend!! We have some exciting announcements today, I want to introduce you to some more fabulously talented ladies who I am lucky enough to have join our Digital Delights family..............

Audrey - Digital Delights Designer
I am Audrey Ernst, SAHM of 4 children ages 6-11 and 2 furry dogs. I have been crafting for well over 20 years. I started doing scrapbooks before there were the vast amount of resources available today. I used to use construction paper, rubber cement and fun-tak! I later discovered Creative Memories, which I sold for 6 years and also made jewelry and sold batik clothing. 6 years ago, when my 4th child was born, I realized that I no longer had time for my business, so I closed up shop and found the joys of card making and everything that goes with it. I am now addicted to Digi Stamps and love every minute of working on the DTs of which I am a part. I'm so excited to work with Digital Delights and Wendy's amazing images:)
Audrey's blog - Peace, Love and Crafting

 Carol - Digital Delights Designer

Crafts have been a focal point in my life since I can remember. You name the craft and I have probably have done it. I even built a real log cabin home from a kit back in 1989. lol I had my own business for almost 10 years and did the craft show circuit selling fabric dolls and animals that I designed and created myself. I lost my job in January 2009 after 10 years of faithful service in the banking industry and I used card making as a therapy. It is going to be hard for me to go back to work once I find a job as I have been enjoying the ride!!! Thank you so much for having me at Digital Delights. I am very excited and hope my style and creativity will bring inspiration to the team and these fabulous designs!

 Debra - Digital Delights Designer



Hi My name is Debra James and I live in a Northern suburb of Perth, Western Australia.
I have been married to my wonderful hubby Greg for 30 years, and we have 2 wonderful children, Ryan and Rhiannon, a lovely Son In Law- John and a beautiful grandson, Ayce.
I also have two very spoilt little Maltese X dogs, Madde and Bella who rule the house now the children have left home.
I love very HOT warm weather and Love the beach. When I not working as a Part time Education Assistant at Primary School you will find me in my craft space happily creating and colouring- YES.... I am addicted to making cards.
I also have the honour of being the West Australian Copic Regional Instructor for Copic Australia and as well as teaching Copic Colouring Classes.
After joining the Super Cyber Space World of Blogging just under a year ago I have met such Wonderful, Creative and Talented people who continually inspire me everyday. I am so excited to be a Dt for Digital Delights and hope that my cards may inspire others as well.
Debra's blog Inky Fingers
 
 Debbie - Digital Delights Designer

I've been with my wonderful husband for nearly 18 years. We have two fantastic children and three pussy cats :0)... other than card making, I love cross stitch, scrapbooking and taking photo's... I also make A-MAZ-ING carrot cake...and im VERY bad at Karaoke - though I think I am all that after a couple or three drinks...lol.. oh and you should also know that i'm seriously addicted to Harry Potter... and finally although nobody ever believes me.. despite being from Barnsley i've never seen or read "Kez" (the shame )... lol
Debbie's blog Freckles Place

DONNA - DELIGHTFUL CHALLENGES DESIGNER

Greetings! My name is Donna Rinckel and I live in Bloomington, Indiana. I have three almost grown children (two in college) and married to my best friend, Tom. I was introduced to stamping in 2008 after my mother passed away. My Mom sent cards for every occasion and after I discovered stamping, I decided I wanted to honor her memory by continuing her tradition.  I love to paper craft and cross stitch.  I work full time for the Indiana University Registrar so I am always looking for ways to maximize my crafting time. I am so excited to be part of the Delightful Challenge Design Team and look forward to inspiring you with my creations. Donna's blog Indiana Inking
MARIE -DELIGHTFUL CHALLENGES DESIGNER
Hi, I’m Marie and I’m from London in the UK. Let me tell you a bit about myself... I've been cardmaking for a few years now after ill health meant that I had to give up my busy job at an advertising agency and I was spending more time at home than ever before. I was getting bored of spending night after night in front of the TV and so decided that I needed to find myself a hobby. I tried cardmaking, absolutely LOVED it and the rest, as they say, is history!! My house has now been taken over with stash and I have a serious addiction to all things papercraft related!! I've been blogging for a few months now and it's opened up a whole new world to me!! I love visiting other people's blogs to look at their creations and I’ve made some friends all around the world! One of my favourite things to do in blogland is to take part in challenges as I find that they really spark my creativity! I am lucky enough to be on a couple of Design Teams, and I love the idea that my cards might inspire someone else.
I’m thrilled to have been asked to be a part of the Delightful Challenges DT as Wendy has got some fantastic images that I can’t wait to start working with and I look forward to getting to know all the other talented ladies on the team!!
Marie's blog - Cardmaking bird

LORETTA RODGER - TUTORIAL ARTIST


Hi! My name is Loretta Rodger and I live with my husband, Michael and youngest son, Chad in Laurel, MD. I have been stamping for about 8 years now and scrapbooking for over 20 years.

I enjoy reading and playing violin along with my ever love of all things stamping, paper and ribbon. I am looking forward to being an active member of deligthfulsketches design team and hope that if you have questions of any of our members myself included you will please contact us!
Loretta's blog -Stamping with Loretta

We are also sponsoring Paper Playtime today so be sure to stop by and get your entries in.......



Photobucket

2 comments on "Meet some of our New Designers............."

kaylou on October 18, 2010 at 3:46 AM said...

Hi Ladies welcome to the team, can't wait to see your work.
Hugs Kaylou xoxo

Marlene on October 18, 2010 at 10:02 AM said...

Welcome aboard, ladies! Looking forward to working with you!