Followers

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Meet our Guest Designer




Hi My name is Denise Prosser, I live in small country town in Chino Valley, AZ. I am a wife, Mom to a 12 year old son. I have 2 fur babies one is Odie (dog) and Garfield (cat).
 


I love making cards with my cricut and stamping in my craft room. You can see my work on my blog at http://www.craftconfectionery.com//! I want to Thank Wendy for this great opportunity!!!
Big Crafty Hugs, Denise
 
Thansk so much for sharing your talent with use today Denise!!
Have a fabulous day
Hugs 
 
Photobucket

2 comments on "Meet our Guest Designer"

sophiesmama on October 24, 2010 at 12:33 PM said...

Hi Denise,
Your card is simply adorable! Thanks for sharing it!
Hugs,
Mary

La'Diva Creations on October 24, 2010 at 10:21 PM said...

I loved this video! Too cute!!!