Followers

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Meet Mary our new Designer over at Delightful Challenges


 Hope you all had a wonderful weekend.  A couple of announcements today.
First I'd like to introduce one of our newest member to our Delightful Challenges Design Team...........
 

I'm Mary from the Netherlands and I'm a working lady (i'm a security officer in a large complex for foreign people) and am the beautiful age of 55.

I have a very sweet and lovely husband and I have two adult sons and daughters in law.
The oldest one gave me a great and loveley red-headed granddauhter and oh she is soooooo beautiful.
We have also two cats with the names Wizz for the female cat and the male cat called Rambo.

I started with all kinds of crafting at the age of 8 and for the past year and a half I have been working with stamps and I love it!
 
Click here to see Mary's work
 
Secondly, it is our Digi Day this coming Thursday over at our SNR Card Universe group and is hosted by our Senior Designer Lisa Cook, I hope you will come and join in.


Hugs
Photobucket

2 comments on "Meet Mary our new Designer over at Delightful Challenges"

Court on October 11, 2010 at 10:02 AM said...

Welcome Mary!

Donna on October 11, 2010 at 2:44 PM said...

Welcome Mary! Can't wait to see your projects!