Followers

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Meet Debra our Guest Designer





Hi, it’s Debra here from Perth, Western Australia and I am so very excited to be a Guest Designer at Digital Delights this week.

You could say I am totally addicted to papercrafts and have a real passion for creating scene cards that tell a little story. I am continually inspired by so many fabulous people and hope that my cards will inspire others as well. I have had the honour on being on a few Design Teams and I am currently the Copic Regional Instructor for Western Australia. Happy stamping, xxxx


 To see more of Debra's work please visit her blog at Inky Fingers with Debra
 
See you all tomorrow for our New Releases and new challenge:)
Hugs
Photobucket

2 comments on "Meet Debra our Guest Designer"

Sarah on October 6, 2010 at 8:55 AM said...

Welcome Debra, I am excited to see your creation tomorrow. Love the Lilybelle card.

Court on October 6, 2010 at 10:41 AM said...

Beautiful beautiful card! The silver stars in the background and the city and clock are just fabulous! Excited to see more of your work!