Followers

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Freebie Friday and Guest Designer


 Visit www.digitaldelightsbyloubyloo.com and visit the Freebie section

Every week we will have a character, accessory or sentiment designed to compliment many of our images.
 
This week we have a fun sentiment.... FLY SOUTH SENTIMENT, which is one of our  Marlooney's Quirky Quips Don’t worry if you missed the last weeks as it is now in the store for sale.


  
There are a number of uses for this sentiment but it does go rather well with our Winter Pink Flamingo!!
 
We also have a Guest Designer from last weeks Delightful Challenge.
Welcome Mervi
 

Mervi
Hello, my name is Mervi and I'm from Southern Finland.
I've tried all kinds of arts and crafts think all my life, but
card making just took my heart and time few years ago.
 Mervi QDT Digital Delights 1

I do everything from cute to shabby vintage with both
digi-images and stamps, usually color them with Promarkers.
My favorite techniques are embossing and distressing and
I want to try everything new!
Mervi QDT DD 1m
I'm addicted to challenges and have honored to be a DT
in some of them.
I have a supportive husband and 15 years old daughter and we spend our
free time at the cottage, where I do gardening. My other hobbies are
karaoke and water gym. I also do voluntary work at local Unifem (UN Woman).
Please welcome and visit my blog:
http://leikkaan.blogspot.com

See you all tomorrow for a new tutorial with Loretta!!
Hugs



1 comments on "Freebie Friday and Guest Designer"

angelique (anlou) on October 29, 2010 at 1:54 AM said...

what a great sentiment
thanks girls
the card is so cute
just love it
hugs angelique