Followers

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Digital Delights Sunday - Christmas Pippin


Hi everyone!

My name is Mary, and this is my first project for Digital Delights as a Tutorial Artist! I had so much fun making this door hanger using Christmas Mouse Pippin. I hope you'll come over to the tutorial page and watch my video tutorial on how to make it! To order Christmas Pippin or any of the other wonderful Digital Delight stamps, click HERE. Wendy's having a great sale on Halloween stamps too!
Have an awesome day!
Mary

See post below for our Guest Designer today:)

2 comments on "Digital Delights Sunday - Christmas Pippin"

jennyplace2 on October 24, 2010 at 12:04 AM said...

OMG! This is just the cutest thing yet! On my way to watch the video! Love it!

Marlene on October 24, 2010 at 9:12 PM said...

Mary, what an adorable project! Way to start it off with a bang!