Followers

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Welcome Louise


Hope you all had a fantastic weekend.
Today I am delighted to announce our newest member to our group.
Louise Forsyth is our newest designer for our Delightful Challenges DT

Hi!!!! I am Louise and I am a papercraftaholic.  I love everything about this wonderful world of papercraft, cardmaking, scrapbooking, off the page.... you name it and I 'll give it a go.  I live in New Zealand and I am a stay at home mum to my 3 preschoolers (one starts school in a month so that will be a sad day) we live on a small lifestyle block where we run some sheep and cows.  Life keeps me pretty busy but every spare second I get is spent papercrafting to fufill my addiction.  I started on this wonderful journey scrapbooking 5 years ago when I was pregnant with my first child, a little further down the line I discovered stamping and became a Stampin'Up demo for a short time.  Then I discovered Digital stamps and WOW I have run with it and haven't stopped, I love the instant gratification of purchasing them and being able to make a card with them almost instantly, no waiting for the mailman.... that has to be great!  I am looking forward to my term on the Delightful Challenges DT.

Visit Louise at her fabulous blog Punknscrap



Photobucket

3 comments on "Welcome Louise"

Marlene on September 20, 2010 at 1:40 PM said...

YAY!!! Welcome Louise!!!! I've worked with Louise in the past. She's a doll...and a very talented one, at that!

Louise on September 20, 2010 at 8:44 PM said...

awww, thanks Marlene!!! Your pretty damn fantastic yourself!

Sharon Caudle on September 21, 2010 at 3:41 PM said...

A huge welcome to you, Louise!!! I'm excited to get to work with you!
hugs, Sharon