Followers

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Guest Designer day and sponsoring


 Our Guest Designer today is Nancy Brown and I am thrilled to have her with us today....
 

Hi! I’m Nancy Brown from Orwigsburg, Pennsylvania. I’m married to a wonderful husband who loves everything I make, even though he is color blind, a Mom to 3 grown children, & Grandma to 9.

My passion is with Card Making although I also do scrapbooking. I’ve been stamping for 14 years and recently fell in love with Digi Images. I have quite and addiction!!!

I’m on several DT’s and you can usually distinguish my cards by the Hand Stitching on them.

Thanks so much Nancy for sharing a little of your life with us. Visit Nancy at her blog Inspired by Stamps

We are also sponsoring Cooking It Up With Katie
Be sure to pop over and see their fabby samples!!


Photobucket


1 comments on "Guest Designer day and sponsoring"

Sharon Caudle on September 22, 2010 at 12:53 PM said...

Oh this card is super cute!! Beautiful coloring and design! I love it!
hugs, Sharon