Followers

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Guest Designer Day and some Just Because cards!!


Hi folks, it's guest DT day and we have another super talented crafter today. Please welcome Piali...........
 





Hello!!! I am Piali . I live in New Jersey with my wonderful husband , two adorable daughters and a little furry one. They keep my life busy. I joined the online craft community in June 2009 and enjoying every moment of it.
 

I'm addicted to stamping and card making. I love cute animal stamps/digis. I'm currently on a few design teams...and have the wonderful opportunity to BE inspired by all the talented crafters around me. I am very excited to be the Guest Designer of Digital Delights this week. Thanks Wendy!

Thanks so much Piali. If you would like to see more of Piali's work visit her at a Touch of Creation

I also want to share with you a few of what has become known as "Just Because" cards from the DT. These are cards that are outwith our normal Thursday postings.........

Great back to school card from Cec using our Schoolbus

Magical Fairy card from Anita using our Fairy


Two fantastic birthday cards from Jo using Birthday Pippin and Birthday Ridley

Sharon made this adorable summer card (love the sun shaped card) using Scrubbie Sue (who by the way is on sale at the moment:)
Hugs 


Photobucket

0 comments on "Guest Designer Day and some Just Because cards!!"