Followers

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Exciting announcements.........


Hi all,

Hope you had a fantastic weekend!!
I have some exciting new to share today!!
 
We have two new designers join our team..............
 
First I would like to introduce you all to Betty Brett, Betty is joining our Digital Delights DT as a Monthly Release Designer and I am thrilled to have her join us.
 

My real name is Betty Brett but I've been called BettyBee, or Queen Bee, since 150 teenage girls called me that at camp years ago, and it seems to fit! I've been crafting all my life, and my true passion is teaching. I'm pleased to have recently opened Studio Bee to teach locally, as well as to produce instructional videos, especially on Cricut, Cuttlebug and Copics. I began scrapbooking and designing 14 years ago and have become an avid card maker. I'm delighted to have been part of several top Design Teams, published, and had my designs shown at CHA. I host several large Cricut Swarms each year. I've been married to Bob for over 35 years, and we have three children and seven grandchildren. We live on the west coast of sunny Florida.

Betty made this fabulous Halloween card using Devil Rider Billy, from our Halloween Accessories set she use our Candy Corn and our Happy Halloween Sentiment

Be sure to see more of Bettys works at her blog Betty Bee’s Buzz

Our second designer to join is Wanda Keller, Wanda will be designing over at our Delightful Challenges site and again am thrilled to have another super talented addition to our team.

My name is Wanda Keller and I love to do crafts. I’m a stay at home mom, 3 have flown the nest and still have two of my little ones still here. I have been crafting since I was a kid and love doing all sorts of different crafts. I have been papercrafting for little over ten years. I began with scrapbooking. Since then I have moved into all aspects of papercrafting. I love to take a piece of paper and turn it into a work of art. I love to use all sorts of medium from stamps to digi’s along with paper piecing. I also love to sew on cards. I have found a lot of joy in taking all my different crafts and incorporating them into papercrafting. It also makes my hubby happy not to see my old passions just lying around. What can I say I’m addicted…

Wanda has a fantastic blog........Wanda's Whimsical Wonders. Why not pop over and pay her a visit!!

We are also sponsoring Die Cut Dreams this week, so be sure to stop by. The DT have some great samples using our stamps too:)

Hope you all have a fantastic crafty Monday
Hugs

Photobucket

4 comments on "Exciting announcements........."

Patricia St Martin on September 12, 2010 at 11:25 PM said...

Welcome ladies... Can not wait to see all the wonderful new images you will bring out.

Rosemary on September 13, 2010 at 2:41 AM said...

congratulations dear friends!!! how exciting!!

Court on September 13, 2010 at 10:39 AM said...

YAYAY So excited to see two of my oh-so-talented DT sisters here today! They are FABULOUS! :) Congratulations, gals!

BettyBee on September 13, 2010 at 2:00 PM said...

Thanks! And thanks to Wendy for this great opportunity! I am looking forward to working with the new releases of her darling images, as well as being with the other designers! Let the fun begin!!