Followers

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Meet our Guest Designer - Lorraine Lowe


It's Guest Designer time and I am delighted to introduce you to Lorraine Lowe.
The picture below if you follower Lorraines blog is her avatar!! 

Hi everyone, I have been a crafter for several years but it has become a full time passion since my early retirement from work due to ill health about 5 years ago.

Lorraine used Penny and her Teddy to create this adorable card

 I find so much inspiration and joy from visiting fellow crafters blogs, I am a proud DTM of several challenge blogs. I have rather a fondness for tutorials and love to try something different to show on my blog with a hope that it will inspire other crafters.


 Thanks so much for being our Guest DT this week Lorraine, your work is stunning!!
Hugs
Photobucket

2 comments on "Meet our Guest Designer - Lorraine Lowe"

Marlene on August 29, 2010 at 10:13 PM said...

Beautiful card - and fantastic coloring!

Sharon Caudle on August 31, 2010 at 9:07 AM said...

LOVE your card, Lorraine! The colors are so beautiful and your coloring is fantastic!! Beautiful work!
hugs
Sharon