Followers

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Meet our Guest Designer Donna


It’s Guest Designer day here at Digital Delights and I am thrilled to introduce DONNA RINCKEL!!
Donna copy
I'm Donna Rinckel. I am a mother of three (almost) grown children and a wife to my best friend. I've been stamping about 3 and a half years. My mother sent lots of greeting cards and after she passed away a friend introduced me to stamping and I thought this would be a great way to honor her and continue her tradition. The only difference is that I make my cards. I discovered Digital Delights about 9 months ago and have been using their digital stamps every since. I also have some of Wendy's sets from Clear Dollar Stamps. I so enjoy the fun of making paper crafts that make someone else smile.
Teapot Pippin 
Feeling Sluggish
Thanks so much Donna, these are fantastic!! To see more of Donnas' work visit her blog at

Have a fantastic Sunday.

Hugs
Wendy

3 comments on "Meet our Guest Designer Donna"

lady Anne Howard on August 8, 2010 at 5:11 PM said...

Love your cards Donna, well done on your achievement...
Love ~ Lady Anne xx

Marlene on August 11, 2010 at 7:07 PM said...

Welcome, Donna! Your cards are adorable!

kaylou on August 12, 2010 at 11:29 AM said...

Hi Donna
gorgeous cards .. thanks for being our GD .
hugs Kaylou xoxo