Followers

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Meet our Guest Designer – Claire Frear


Claire1
I'm Claire, 45 years old and living in the UK with my hubby, son and pets.
Like most crafters I've dabbled in all sorts of crafts over the years but I've
been paper crafting for about 5/6 years now. I love making my own backgrounds and
embellishments and I'm happiest when I've got inky fingers. I discovered digital
stamps earlier this year and I'm hooked, I love to combine digi stamps with
other techniques.
claire 

I wouldn't say I have a particular style of crafting, I'm an
anything goes kind of crafter and love everything from cute to grunge. If I'm
not crafting I'm usually blog hopping - wow there are so many talented crafters
out there in blog land there is never a shortage of inspiration. I don't have as
much time as I'd like for craft as I work full time for a mental health charity.
My job can be pretty stressful so craft is a brilliant escape for me. I'm so
happy to be 'in the spotlight' with such a lovely and talented team.

Thanks so much for sharing your talent with us today Claire. You can visit Claire at her blog "Claire's Crafty Creations"
Hugs

1 comments on "Meet our Guest Designer – Claire Frear"

Marlene on August 23, 2010 at 10:24 AM said...

Adorable card, Claire!