Followers

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

GUEST DT CARD


I'm super excited to be the Guest DT today over at Truly Scumptious Challenges
 



I was given a sketch to use and also had to use something old.  Well that was easy as I have so many digital stamps that I have illustrated but seldom get a chance to use. I used our Humpty Dumpty set and actually broke out my Tombow markers which I had never used before. I have a Kodak printer and it worked a treat using the tombows and watercolor paper.
I also used Diamond Glaze on Humpty too!! Oh yes also couldn't leave out my stickles. Very sparkly hat!!

Be sure to check out Truly Scrumptious!!


Don't forget to add your entries to our own challenge blog Delightful Challenges!!


 
Photobucket

6 comments on "GUEST DT CARD"

CRAZYCRAFTSHED on August 4, 2010 at 1:29 AM said...

Fabulous card Wendy
Hugs Dianne xx :)

明芳綠美 on August 4, 2010 at 3:47 AM said...

人生中最好的禮物就是屬於自己的一部份............................................................

rosalien on August 4, 2010 at 7:32 AM said...

Great card Wendy, love the bright colours and the effect of diamand glaze and stickles. Great sketch too. ;)

Hugs, Rosalien

rosalien on August 4, 2010 at 7:32 AM said...

Forgot to mentions that I love the inside too. ;)

Hugs, Rosalien

Marlene on August 4, 2010 at 10:57 AM said...

What a fantastic card, Wendy!!! Love everything about it! Love how you made Humpty's shell all shiny with the diamond glaze....what a great idea!

Nathalie (aka NathalieJ) on August 4, 2010 at 8:11 PM said...

This is gorgeous Wendy! I love how you made him dimensional and the bright papers! your stitching is awsome too! :)