Followers

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Guest Designer Day


 


My name is Emily Cook and I have been scrapbooking for about a year and a half and I started making cards about 4 months ago. I have my own basketball team of boys, and I am blessed to have a wonderful husband who puts up with and most of the time supports my scrappy obsession (he even turned the workout room in to a scrap room for me).


Emily used Christmas Bonnie on this darling card

October 10th will mark our 6 year wedding anniversary. In June I became SDU certified and currently teach scrapbooking classes at our local Michaels crafts store. I am a major chocoholic, so much so that I named one of my 2 cats Godiva.
Vist Emily's blog at The Wonderful Insanity Called Life to see more of her work

Photobucket

1 comments on "Guest Designer Day"

Marlene on September 1, 2010 at 8:39 AM said...

Adorable card! Love that you named your cat Godiva! Too funny!