Followers

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Guest Designer day


Hi folks,
 
Hope your having a terrific weekend!!
Today I have the pleasure of introducing you to Kim Eisele..............
  


Hi, my name is Kim Eisele, and I reside in sunny Arizona. I am owned by two incredible dogs and two cuddly cats who are all loves! I started dabbling with scrapbooking and card making about 5 years ago. A few months ago, I discovered blogs and on-line challenges, and now I am totally addicted to card making. Recently, I stumbled upon Copics, so alas, a new love in my life. When I’m not playing in my craft room, I do volunteer work, including socializing with dogs at a local no-kill animal shelter. I am very excited and honored to be spotlighted as Guest Designer at Digital Delights!


Thanks so much Kim!! You can visit Kim at her blog Kims Krafty Korner
Have a fantastic day
Hugs
Photobucket

1 comments on "Guest Designer day"

Donna on August 15, 2010 at 8:03 PM said...

Cute card! I love the colors and your coloring is great! Congrats on being the guest designer this week.