Followers

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Delightful Challenges New Designer


Morning everyone, hope you all had a FANTASTIC weekend and got lots of great deal at tax free weekend (shame it doesn't apply to craft products!!)

I am super thrilled to share with you all our newest Designer who is joining the Digital Delights family. Welcome Sharon!! Sharon is joining our Delightful Challenges DT and you can see her first creation over at Delightful Challenges this Thursday:)

Hi, my name is Sharon Caudle, and I am addicted to card making. *smile* I am married to my soul mate, Randy, and we share five wonderful children and four glorious grandsons. During the day, I’m the office manager for a regional trucking company that is based in the northwest. And at night, you will usually find me sitting at my craft area, many times with a grandson on my lap. :) I can’t even remember exactly when I started scrapbooking anymore, but I fell in love with card making about four years ago. It enables me to share a little piece of myself with friends and family, near or far. I also love to create things for my grandsons. I'm so excited to get to work with Wendy and this fabulous design team! I hope you enjoy my work, and that I’m able to inspire you in some little way. HUGS!!! Sharon
Visit Sharon for some fantastic inspiration at "Gramma's House of Cards"

Have a fantastic day and see you tomorrow for a new tutorial with DeNetra



Photobucket

3 comments on "Delightful Challenges New Designer"

Marlene on August 23, 2010 at 10:24 AM said...

Welcome, Sharon!! Excited to have you on the Digital Delights team!

Rachel on August 23, 2010 at 12:02 PM said...

Welcome Sharon!!! So glad to have you on the Team!!
hugs,
Rachel :0)

Sharon Caudle on August 23, 2010 at 12:29 PM said...

Thanks so much for the fabulous welcome, everyone! I'm very honored to belong to such an awesome group of ladies, and can't wait to get started!
hugs
Sharon