Followers

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Cuttlebug Challenge and some Prairie Kids


I am super excited to share with you our sponsoring of The Cuttlebug Challenge this week. Their DT have made some amazing creations using our Under the Sea collection.


Hope you will stop by and pay them a visit and maybe enter a challenge or two while you are there!

I also want to share with you a couple of cards using our Prairie Kids set available from Clear Dollar Stamps

Cindy made this adorable fall card using the little squirrel from the set and then she used our log cabin from our background and accessories over at Digital Delights store

I also made this card as a "Back to School" theme. Thought it showed how versatile a set can be!!

See you all tomorrow for some new DT samples and a new challenge!!

 Hugs



Photobucket

2 comments on "Cuttlebug Challenge and some Prairie Kids"

Marlene on August 25, 2010 at 3:33 PM said...

Adorable cards! I'll go check them out now.

Sandee on August 26, 2010 at 6:56 AM said...

Wendy, thank you so much for letting us play with your adorable images this week at the Cuttlebug challenge Blog! I really enjoyed making my card!!!! Thank you again!!!!