Followers

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Scrappy Saturday - You are my Sunshine...


Morning fellow crafters!

I wanted to share with you this page I created using
"Sun" and "Trees" Digital Stamps by our
very talented Wendy :)

This cute little guy is my nephew... I can never resist him
when he looks at me with those eyes!






 DP is from My Mind's Eye - Bella Bella Collection

For the sun, I printed twice on white cardstock and colored 
the rays on one and then just the face on the second.
They I cut them out and layered them to create the 3d effect.

For the trees, I pinted 3 times: once on white, once 
on brown and once on green. Then I cut out the parts I 
needed to layer and colored the base to match my sun element.

Here is my sketch for you to play with:
 



I hope you will have fun with it and that it will
inspire you to create a page with your digital stamps!

Jo will be on Tuesday with her tutorial, be sure to be there!

Happy crafting,
 






1 comments on "Scrappy Saturday - You are my Sunshine..."

Wendy on July 17, 2010 at 10:19 AM said...

This is just super cute Nathalie!!