Followers

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Scrappy Saturday - Summer Fun!


Hello Fellow Scrappers!

This week I made a page of my boys having some 
summer fun in the pool :)
 
I colored "Surfin Pippin" with an imaging software and 
mirrored the image, prior to printing and cutting him out, 
to match my color scheme. (I use Photoshop to do this)
Then I chalked his little cheeks and the waves.
 
I also used the "Chill Out" sentiment from the 
"Summer Surfing Fun Sentiment Pack"
 
I drew and cut out the water splashes to complete the layout.



I hope my page will inspire you to create some pages with your 
Digital Delight images and here is my sketch for you to play with:



See you next Saturday on the Digital Delight's Tutorial Blog
And dont miss Jo's Tutorial on Tuesday!






5 comments on "Scrappy Saturday - Summer Fun!"

CRAZYCRAFTSHED on July 3, 2010 at 1:12 AM said...

Fabulous layout
Nathalie
Hugs Dianne xx

Dora on July 3, 2010 at 2:14 AM said...

This is gorgeous, love the layout xx

Wendy on July 3, 2010 at 7:22 AM said...

Stunning layout Nathalie!!

Lisa Foster on July 3, 2010 at 8:46 AM said...

Oh Nathalie! I LOVE this!!!! WOWzers!
Hugs,
Lisa

Rosemary on July 3, 2010 at 10:08 AM said...

well, how cool is this!!..great sketch and great digital..Could Surfin Pippin be anymore perfect?!!