Followers

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Saturday tutorial: Dimensional Card with Nathalie


Hello fellow crafters,

This week, I decided to experiment with a dimensional card, 
which is kind of a mix between a tent card and a shadow box.

I am using 2 of the fabby July releases: "Scrubbie sue and floatie
and the "Have fun in the sun" sentiment.

Here is today's project:
Scrubbie Sue is actually dangling and it looks like 
she is actually floating on the waves!!!


Want to see how it's done?
Come and join me in the Digital Delights Tutorials to follow along with me :)

Happy Crafting!


2 comments on "Saturday tutorial: Dimensional Card with Nathalie"

angelique (anlou) on July 10, 2010 at 1:31 AM said...

what a awesome card
just love the idea, thanks
huges angelique

Wendy on July 10, 2010 at 9:16 AM said...

This is so beautiful Nathalie. I luv the idea of the dangling stamp!!